About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

reallitY


In thE patH way oF loVe N reallitY
i met hiM like a deW oF puRitY
he broke iNtO MA hearT n souL b4 i see
but now i seE hE seT himselF free.

noW tooK thE otheR gal ON his kneE,
N told her things hE never told mE.
foR thiS i knoW dA reasN whY,
i caNt tell heRe,... im so shY.

noT a worD to nYone i said.
juZ laiD n cryD oN ma beD
wishD mA souL n heart is deaD
n didnT want nyonE come neaR n menD
...................ruxeeN

2 comments:

  1. Xeen how could u write so beautifully..why after reading ur poems I feel moisture in my eyes and i feel as if u have given words to my feelings...I dont know how to write but u have expressed my feelings (your too) amazingly with honesty..wonderful xeen..now i cant write more..u r too good yaar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..thanK you yaar

    its jus scribbles...u cant say it all poems... :)

    i write my best in tamil becos i think in tamil...

    ReplyDelete