About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Wednesday, February 20, 2008


TiMe is neariN to cloSe ouR booKS
Go ahead start wid uR new pageS
leTs noT opeN ouR olD closeD booKs
trY not read words oF dA bleeDin souL

Write uR neW booKs wiD colorS oF dreaMs
Not likE ouR dreams tuRnD dark and glooMy
whicH driFt dA rainboWs in thE edgE oF dA sKy
witH rainiN teaRs N scatteRd dreamS

letS keeP thiS booK close to ouR hearT
uR booK mY booK n our booK oF loVe
thE booK daT carry memoRyZ n rainboWs
N the booK doesnT havE a begniN NoR endiN


..............................ruxeeN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment