About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Friday, March 28, 2008

conciliation


vanquish me, Would you?

oR burN mE to asheS, caN U?

U should burN urself first
to spread those flames on me
,

U r too frozen to carry dose flames till me

n im a burnin coal............
waitin to swallow the blazin flames

so dear forget about that...

let’s talk about conciliation,


truth is not goin to convince to U.

nor love spread her wings to U

leT fake b the truth for U

N hate B the loVe foR U

now telll mE???
R ya the winner oR am I??


its shameful to walk away
Letting nobody win.....u nor me

so dear lisN to me.......
When this wars take us nowhere

come back ...............
Let’s talk about conciliation,

....................................................ruXeen.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruxeen!
    I think I am in love with you!
    Too bad I am a happily married man!
    Well, not really too bad!
    It is a nice surprise to Leslie that you will soon hook up with him. I emailed your info to him!
    March 28 is my birthday, so this post captured me! :)
    Good luck in all you do.
    Timmy Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete