About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Thursday, September 3, 2009

lost!!!! am i?

Wat is it in U?
Dat makes me feel u all around me
heart ache& my soul cries
Lost am I?
somuch in u!!!


ruxeeN



ATlast i finished it today 28.4.2009

Comments (23)

Apr 28

●๋•.:*´¨` *Rebel:

owsom pic :)
delete
Apr 28

jismiel:

why words always betray us when we see something really wonderful...
delete
Apr 28

:

chila aalukal..manassill ullathellam lookathode vvilichu parayum...but...aarenglum vende athu fully decode chythu manasssilaakkan..Lolz..

Apr 28

:

As usual..Awsm pic cenah..!! it really says...cenah..n all your paitings i cann see cenah..unfortuantly..istil have to go miles.......to comprehnd more...more of your works... >> Restricted feelings...Lolz..canvas stil wet...:P....
delete
Apr 28

Deepak Gupta:

awsome ...
delete
Apr 28

Sak!na:

wooooooh



delete
Apr 28

™VICKEY:

gREAT WORK AGAIN .. u R.OC.K :)
delete
Apr 28

Dr. Prakash:

Very nice !! My congratulations!
delete
Apr 28

Man of Substance:

I dont have words to say vanamale...Hope you know what my comment will be...



delete
Apr 29

~~~~~Meenal~~~~~:

Wonderfully rapped in colours! Fantabulous work by mah gurl! Congrats!
delete
Apr 29

**''**Sheeba'''':

beautiful!
delete
Apr 29

Ganesh:

nice art! keep it up
delete
Apr 29

°ღ•O$ђ€€η°ღ•:

great work dear!!
delete
Apr 29

† M Ħ T H Ħ П†:

nice pic
delete
Apr 29

ѕηαкє ™©:

nice color combinations ................... :)
delete
Apr 29

kats$ Meow Meow:

wow a girl portrait is amazing
delete
Apr 30

Rαנ -тнє ησχισυѕ:

Crap.double crap. ---> (Such kind of comment can only come out from Dumbo lik me. So better not to make my self dumbo...)
Sweety....You are Miss.Vinci..yes. U r...
delete
Apr 30

S@niya:

awesome work! I'm chooo Proud of U sista>:D<....:X ...
delete
Apr 30

ANBE SIVAM:

unga paintings yennai appadiye karaiya vaikkuthuma...... onnonnum mounamaga aayiram artham solluthu.... great work..unarvugalai miga azhagaga antha pen mugathil vadithullirgal.... oru sirpiyai pola parkiren ungalai. vaazhthukal.
delete
May 3

-Shanny-:

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere maybe not nearby.
delete
May 5

Sapna:

Your paintings always make me speechless ... still jus a lil try to express myself.....I can see your inner side, i can see your Thoughts, i can feel your Feelings, and i can see YOU in ur paintings. Proud to be ur sister Ruxy, Love you. May God bless you with more n more talent,You Are a GEM.
dele





9 comments:

  1. ye kiske liye hai ,mere liye ......love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. [b]dont forget urself in someone's identity .......its u which matters most . if u cant love urself more than others , u cant love others at all ....so love urself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel?how come?You dont let anyone to feeel :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. we can see and feel ur feelings.
    ;-)

    Painting and words, both are really gd.
    Keep it up.

    -Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, sheena, iam so thankful to get a complimenr from a poet like u ,

    notin can compare with urs...:)

    ReplyDelete