About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I WONDER.


Some may count their fortuneS
In coins made of golD

But mine lies in the wondeR
Of care and love i holD

.................................ruxeeN

4 comments:

  1. those are beautiful words, xeenu :)
    And the picture is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes lena, i do wonder!!! the care & love of u all which i hold so dear.......muaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete