About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Monday, February 8, 2010

Mirror

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4012345&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=160277717545&aid=-1&id=577436891


There's a girl in my mirror so confused & lost,


there's nothing I can say to make her feel alright


So much lost in heR world N searching for answers


widout even knowin the question of her heart <3

ruxeeN

2 comments:

  1. Tell her , to look inside and she will find every thing..........its hard to search yourself in outside world

    ReplyDelete
  2. What language it is? I think it is malayalam. what it says?

    ReplyDelete