About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Wednesday, March 26, 2008


I was tryin to bring in this emotion of me wen i ws 12years old.....i dont know how far i could make it:)

2 comments:

  1. Ruxeen, I must say u r a very good painter. Not only me, but my frnds also thinks the same. I showed ur blog to my frnds also.

    -Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheena its so nice of u

    thanX for viewin & i will be uploadin more of my paintin soon..:)

    ReplyDelete