About Me

My photo
heRe i aM.....RUXEEN................... :) i am noT uR prinCess. im noT uR liFe. I am noT uR anGel. Im noT uR dreAm. iM loVe...lOvE juZ wanna B onlY wiTh realliTy..... [Whoever wants to know sometin abT mE moRe(as a painteR or a writer, the only notable thing) ought to look carefully at my paiNtiN N poemS , try and see in them what I am and what I want to do]...


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

soulless am i????






thE emotioN foR which i pinE
flares once dan it dies,
crushed by madness
hope died N perished.
my soul thrives no moRe
juZ losT in reallity
soulless im wandeRin
To save me fRom mysellf
.......................ruxeeN...



1 comment:

  1. thats wonderful...its very expressive and very intense..i just want to know...do u write a poem and then try to put into paintings or u paint and put those emotions into words...in any case..its beautiful

    ReplyDelete